=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Nice! :D

It was pretty good, especially when compared to a lot of the stuff that gets made most of the time.
If I had to say one thing bad about it, it would be that there are two endings, but it's painfully obvious how to get each one. It should either be a choose-your-way thing, or it should be linear. I made the same mistake a while ago, trying to "inject" independence into a game. You have to plan for the different endings, and have the choices throughout the game branch off and finally conclude in them.

But yeah, the storyline was pretty good, and the pics were nice. :P
Very nice work indeed. ;D

Phantox responds:

Yeah you're right. Next time I'll put on more choices. Each leading to 3 different endings.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Worth the wait.

My thought process for most of this was "Wow...this game CAN get better."

With practically no problems and added features, I can't wait until world 2 comes out.
This game, I have decided, is a mix between sonic, line rider, n ninja and Chuck Norris. Keep up the good work!

Retroid Retroid

Needs Shining...

Interesting game. I really liked the idea, but in the whole, it was not implemented well at all. This idea is the grounding for one of those REALLY amazing flash games. At the moment, it is just another game. The reason?
The menus, enemies, text...everything, looks unprofessional. Some of the ideas were poorly carried out or implemented, like the bombs in defusal mode. Even after the explosion radius of the bomb had faded away completely, it was still possible, for about a second, to die from it. When things are invisible, they should no longer have an effect upon the game. Also, the hitbox for the trienemies was WAY too small, you could basically go straight through them and not take any damage.

I would like to see this game again from you, but with a heap of polishing. Collaborate with someone else, work together, they can make all the graphics and menus, you can do all the scripting. You might also want to get someone in just thinking of ideas. Then, you've got yourself a development team, which you can use to make a mediocre game phenomenal.

Good luck!

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

O....M...F...G

This....I.....
Just so you know, I suck(ed) at drawing anime. I could do it, and it looked terrible. Barely two days after I read this tutorial, my drawings are not so bad that they are laughable.

I just want you to know this:
You...ROCK.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

A great game, but lacking in finesse

While this is, as I said, a great game, which is really well made and thought out, it lacks the final touches that make a game truly awesome.

Firstly, the last assault rifle, for 4000xp was easily the best gun, much better than the 9000xp minigun. Once obtained, the game is easy to the point of boredom. The game was very easy before that, but after that gun was obtained, it was simply a matter of standing next to the base, one hand scratching my head, the other moving the mouse, holding down the left mouse button.

The engine for this game could have been put to better use perhaps in an rpg-type game or an adventure game...

Basically, you really needed to tweak the hp of enemies/damage of the guns, reload times, enemies speeds and cost of guns to make this game more challenging.

But I did find it very entertaining for half an hour, which is pretty good for a flash game. Great job! :)

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

What a waste of my time...

Wasting time has never been so worthwhile... :)

This game had that smoothness and perfection that all your games seem to have... You are truly a master in your craft, and I salute you :P

Scribble 2! Scribble 2!

Dont listen to that guy

The moving camera made the game way harder, and in that way, so much more fun. You should invest lots of time to make a downloadable version of the game with lk, 100 drawings or something, that would be cool.

But yeah, this game is a worthy installment in the series, and I congratulate u on a job well done :)

Turbo Spirit XT Turbo Spirit XT

Smooth, but...

Was this a race game or a time-trial game. You passed the other bikes in like under 10 seconds, and diddnt see them again for the rest of the race. If that is because this is the trial, then ok. Otherwise, make them faster plz.

Other than that, nice work :P

Star Hunter Star Hunter

Nice...

but the graphics were, frankly, really crap graphics. They need to be worked on alot. But the style of movement was interesting

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

This is, without a doubt, the best flash game.

Seriously. Other ragdoll games, ur controlling a head, with a body attached. In this the body has an effect on the head. Man, i playd this for like 2 hours strait. No exaggeration.

u rule