Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

One of the best things I've seen done with flash

Not only was the animation and art fantastic, but the audio was used really nicely, and the scenario was funny, and still quite skillful.
And the hint that you are capable of making serious flashes as well...
*Goes and watches all of Dei-sama's flash*

Final Fantasy Tenki Final Fantasy Tenki

Good!

ur animatin suks lol
(Just helping you out with your PS3 xD)

Seriously though, the animation wasn't that bad, the voice acting was pretty good and I loved the script and storyline.

I'd give it an A+ xD
Great work!

Theatrum Mundi - S.E. Theatrum Mundi - S.E.

i have no godly idea of what the hell that was...

but it was just so incredibly odd, it was funny...and...inexplicably good...Its like hypnotism...i...that was...wow

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Nice! :D

It was pretty good, especially when compared to a lot of the stuff that gets made most of the time.
If I had to say one thing bad about it, it would be that there are two endings, but it's painfully obvious how to get each one. It should either be a choose-your-way thing, or it should be linear. I made the same mistake a while ago, trying to "inject" independence into a game. You have to plan for the different endings, and have the choices throughout the game branch off and finally conclude in them.

But yeah, the storyline was pretty good, and the pics were nice. :P
Very nice work indeed. ;D

Phantox responds:

Yeah you're right. Next time I'll put on more choices. Each leading to 3 different endings.

FPA: World 2 demo FPA: World 2 demo

Worth the wait.

My thought process for most of this was "Wow...this game CAN get better."

With practically no problems and added features, I can't wait until world 2 comes out.
This game, I have decided, is a mix between sonic, line rider, n ninja and Chuck Norris. Keep up the good work!

Retroid Retroid

Needs Shining...

Interesting game. I really liked the idea, but in the whole, it was not implemented well at all. This idea is the grounding for one of those REALLY amazing flash games. At the moment, it is just another game. The reason?
The menus, enemies, text...everything, looks unprofessional. Some of the ideas were poorly carried out or implemented, like the bombs in defusal mode. Even after the explosion radius of the bomb had faded away completely, it was still possible, for about a second, to die from it. When things are invisible, they should no longer have an effect upon the game. Also, the hitbox for the trienemies was WAY too small, you could basically go straight through them and not take any damage.

I would like to see this game again from you, but with a heap of polishing. Collaborate with someone else, work together, they can make all the graphics and menus, you can do all the scripting. You might also want to get someone in just thinking of ideas. Then, you've got yourself a development team, which you can use to make a mediocre game phenomenal.

Good luck!